Toner Shortage: Report Card Grades Online
Parents/Guardians, as stated in our division call last week, as a result of a shortage of toner for copiers across our division, report cards for all Dinwiddie County Public Schools students will not be sent home. Grades are available electronically via your Parent Portal.
- Log into Campus Parent using a web browser or your downloaded Campus Parent app
- Go to Menu ()
- Click the term you want (like T3)
- Scroll to view your child’s grades
- Click the grade to view more details
- Beside assignments, select the plus sign (+) to view further details
- Click < Back to return to Grades
- If you have more than one child, click the pull-down beside your child’s name and select your other child and repeat process
Thank you for your continued support and partnership in the success of your child(ren)!
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your child’s school.